The main components of RO water purifier pump are generally: front PP cotton, front water inlet solenoid valve, low pressure switch, front activated carbon, middle PP cotton, ro motor pump for water purifier, RO reverse osmosis membrane, wastewater ratio, backwash electromagnetic Valves, high-pressure switches, pressure barrels, rear activated carbon, gooseneck faucet, etc.
At present, there are probably: ordinary (second generation) booster pumps, stabilized booster pumps, and self-priming booster pumps. (Note: Mini pumps and RV pumps are not RO water pumps, they are only used for water supply machines).
Ordinary (second generation) RO water booster pump-RO water booster pump without other auxiliary functions;
Stabilized (pressure-limiting) booster water pump-Compared with ordinary booster water pumps, it has an independent pressure relief device. Its function is to discharge the pressure greater than the set pressure relief value, thus playing the role of pressure limiting;
Self-priming booster water pump——Because the water inlet pressure of this pump type is 0 when in use, in order to meet the water production requirements of the water purifier, its power must be increased. Moreover, the hardness of the pressure relief spring should be adjusted accordingly. We have many advanced products concerned with LEFOO pressure control for you to choose from.
Water cut-off booster pump-Compared with ordinary RO booster pumps, there is an additional mechanism that can automatically open or close the water source.
100 gpd pump-ro booster pump 100 GPD include RO Booster Pump 100 GPD and Self-priming RO Booster Pump 100 GPD
150 gbd pump-150 gpd ro booster pump include RO Booster Pump 150 GPD and Self-priming RO Booster Pump 150 GPD
300 gpd pump-300 gbd reverse osmosis booster pumps include RO Booster Pump 300 GPD and Self-priming RO Booster Pump 300 GPD
1. Install after the pre-filter assembly.
2. Install after the first filter.
1. The pump head of the RO booster pumps is leaking;
2. There is abnormal noise;
3. The boost pressure (working flow) is low;
4. Large working current.
1. Water leakage in the pump head: It is mostly because the working time of the RO pressure pump is too long or the working pressure is too high, which causes the diaphragm to rupture or deform and cause water leakage;
2. The RO water booster pump has abnormal noise:
(1) The use of the RO water pump is too long or the working pressure is too large, causing the rotating parts to loosen and generate noise;
(2) Unstable inlet pressure leads to uneven working load of the RO pressure pump and noise;
(3) When the user is installing, the fixing screws of the base are not tightened and noise is generated.
3. Low boost pressure (working flow)
(1) The inlet water pressure is too low;
(2) Air enters the booster chamber of the RO water pump;
(3) The ratio of wastewater is unreasonable.
4. The booster pump for water purifier system has a large working current
(1) Mostly the working load (pressure) of the water purifier booster pump is too large;
(2) The motor rotor is stuck. (This phenomenon is generally caused by the excessive inlet pressure of the water purifier booster pump, the waste water ratio or the blockage of the RO membrane.)
Why is the Booster Pump of the Water Purifier Easy to Break?-booster pump for water purifier
The Function and Application of Booster Pump for Water Purifier: external booster pump for water purifier
How to Solve the 5 Major Problems of Booster Pump for Water Purifier: pump for water purifier
The Classifications and Working Principles of RO Booster Pump: RO water purifier pump
How to Adjust the Water Pump Pressure Switch?: water pump pressure switch